Monday, September 12, 2011

Harnessing The Harvest Moon


The Harvest Full Moon occurs today, September 12, 2011 in Pisces. It is a sacred time when farmers used to harness the soft orange radiance of the moon's glow to cast light on their harvest, picking the fruits of their labor.

The full moon also signifies the end of a cycle, a beautiful opportunity to reflect on aspects of our lives that are helping or hindering us from BEing all we came here to BE. Given this meaning, I invite you to harness the energies of the harvest full moon into your own life by asking yourself:

  1. What is the fruit of my labor that wants to be recognized or honored? ( a project, a decision, a way of BEing).
  2. Once identified, how can I honor or celebrate my own bounty and greatness this week?
  3. What one action step could I take to really nourish my body, mind, and soul this week?

Use the light of the Full Harvest Moon to cast a beautiful orange radiance on your life. Soak in the gentle glow as you celebrate all that you are and all that you are in the process of BEcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment